Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Another search being planned; possible new evidence found

CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS: Another organized search for Cayle is being planned at this time; the tentative date/time is the morning of Saturday, Jan. 12th, at Memorial Park in Athens. Please check back at this website over the next two days for exact details; we will need all the volunteer searchers we can get.

In the meantime, what could possibly be an important piece of new evidence was discovered today - read all about it here: Eyeglasses found that may belong to missing woman.

5 comments:

John & Lisa Holzemer said...

Count us in, We would like to help with the search for Cayle on Saturday. We will watch this site for additonal details.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. I want to do what I can to help. I didn't know about this until Monday. I'm sorry I haven't helped sooner.

Jennifer

Athena's Realm said...

I'll be looking for the info. Let us know if there is anything else you need.

Unknown said...

I don't know Cayle but I will be there on the 12th to help in any way possible...no stone left unturned!!

Anonymous said...

Please update the time for the search you can count on me to be there!!

 
AddMe - Search Engine Optimization